The Business Productivity Solutions Consultant (BPSC) will be responsible for delivering enterprise-class intranet,
content and collaboration solutions to Valorem clients through SharePoint, Office 365 and the Microsoft
collaboration platform. The BPSC will work with our customers across all phases to meet and exceed the client’s
requirements. The BPSC will do this by:
· Planning with customers on intranet, portal, site and collaboration requirements. Helping customers
determine on-premises and cloud requirements and capabilities. Emphasizing cloud and Office 365 as
the stated direction.
· Designing architectures, environments, layouts (UI/UX) and content that meet the customer’s portal and
collaboration requirements with an emphasis on meeting the customers’ overall business goals.
Leveraging best practices that will sustain the client’s environment for the long term.
· Developing a range of sites and solutions using out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom
development when necessary.
· Deploying intranet sites, content and collaboration solutions into production for customers on agreed-
upon timelines to customer acceptance and satisfaction.
In addition, the Senior Solutions Consultant will;
· Have at least 18 months of experience as a Valorem Solutions Consultant or relevant role
· Demonstrate a mastery of SharePoint and Office 365 and the value proposition for enterprise customers
· Have Microsoft certifications relevant to Portals and/or Collaboration competency
· Assist in writing and proofing Statements of Work (SOWs)
· Own and grow opportunities by establishing deep relationships with the customer
· Mentor and onboard junior and mid-level solution consultants
· Provide leadership in the enterprise community through social media, articles, speaking engagements,
seminars and conferences
It is the Business Productivity Solution Consultant (BPSC) responsibility to drive and deliver enterprise-class portal
and collaboration solutions using SharePoint, Office 365 and the Microsoft platform within Valorem’s enterprise
The BPSC will have the following responsibilities; · Demonstrated design and admin experience with SharePoint as well as SharePoint Online (Office 365). · Experience with and/or deep understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365 · Develop solutions leveraging SharePoint and O365 out-of-the-box functionality as well as provide custom solutions (development where necessary) · Integrate SharePoint solutions with other Microsoft and 3rd party solutions to meet the customer’s needs · Provide consultative guidance to customers around design principals, best practices, deployment methods and adoption. · Generate high quality deliverables as negotiated in signed Statements of Work (SOW) · He/she will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple technical and line of business contacts within the assigned customer engagements. He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships and collaborate with other Valorem team members in Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
These are the traits that we hold in the same regard for all employees, also viewed as performance indicators. Each employee should uphold these attributes as a part of their employment with Valorem.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Collaboration and Teamwork
Personal Ownership and Responsibility
Time Management and Productivity
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.
Submit resume via email to CAREERS@VALOREM.COMSubmit your resume for this job