The Business Productivity Solutions Consultant (BPSC) will be responsible for delivering enterprise-class intranet,
content and collaboration solutions to Valorem clients through SharePoint, Office 365 and the Microsoft
collaboration platform. The BPSC will work with our customers across all phases to meet and exceed the client’s
It is the Business Productivity Solution Consultant (BPSC) responsibility to drive and deliver enterprise-class portal
and collaboration solutions using SharePoint, Office 365 and the Microsoft platform within Valorem’s enterprise
The BPSC will have the following responsibilities:
· Demonstrated design and admin experience with SharePoint as well as SharePoint Online (Office 365)
· Experience with and/or deep understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365
· Develop solutions leveraging SharePoint and O365 out-of-the-box functionality as well as provide custom solutions (development where necessary)
· Integrate SharePoint solutions with other Microsoft and 3rd party solutions to meet the customer’s needs
· Provide consultative guidance to customers around design principals, best practices, deployment methods and adoption.
· Generate high quality deliverables as negotiated in signed Statements of Work (SOW)
· He/she will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple technical and line of business contacts within the assigned customer engagements. He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships and collaborate with other Valorem team members in Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.