The way people work together is evolving, and unique projects, workstyles, functional roles and workforce diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. Join us to explore new ways of communicating and collaborating in ways that were previously not possible.
This 3-hour hands-on session will give you the opportunity to try it for yourself by test driving the latest technology on a state of the art device. A trained facilitator will guide you as you apply these tools to your own business scenarios and experience how they can work for you.
1:00 – 1:10 pm – Introductions
1:10 – 1:30 pm – Roundtable discussion
1:30 – 3:40 pm – Hands-on immersion experience
3:40 – 4:00 pm – Closing discussions
During this interactive session, you will explore how to use Microsoft Teams and Office 365 to:
- Create a hub for team work that works together with your other Office 365 apps
- Build customized options for each team
- Keep everyone on your team engaged
- Coauthor and share content quickly
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately
What to expect:
- No slides, demos or sales pitches!
- A uniquely customized experience based on the interests and priorities of you and your colleagues
- A facilitator to conduct the roundtable discussion and then guide you through the hands-on experience
Each session is limited to 10 participants, reserve your seat now.
Can’t make it in person? – Check out our upcoming online, Customer Immersion Experiences – Learn More.